Saving Pictures (was Re: [thelist] More Smart Tags)

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 25 10:09:01 CDT 2001

> From: "Tony Crockford" <tonyc at boldfish.co.uk>
>
> > So, aside from being able to more easily organize them, how is this
> > different?
>
> Because Microsoft says it's okay to do so.

not exactly, but i tend to agree with you...

MS certainly implies that it's fun to do, and it's also easy to do,
without any disclaimer about the legality...

no, they aren't saying it's ok, but they are providing a tool without
explaining the caveats just yet...

oh well, at least when people start stealing my images more now
than before, i can at least assume that they aren't web developers
using them for their projects, it's probably sally who wanted to mail
it to her brother...

or something...