[thelist] I just learned that members can customize their CSS view of evolt .org

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Mon Jun 25 10:42:20 CDT 2001

oooooops! :)

Thanks for pointing this our rory, totally a 'Doh!' moment on my part.
FYI, we develop new features on a seperate staging server, and when
everything is good to go on the staging server, we 'push' it up to
production. Looks like I forgot to take out the experimental user
stylesheet stuff before the last 'push' :)

So, you've got a taste of whats to come, and it *will* be super cool
when we can have dynamic themes for evolt.org members :)

Sorry about that, I'll try to remove the links to it to avoid any other
confusion :)

.djc.