[thelist] IUSR_machinename - is it part of 'everyone' group?

Brian King BKing at Impact-Technologies.com
Mon Jun 25 11:24:50 CDT 2001

Don't get sucked in on this one.
IUSR_machinename is part of the everyone group on the local machine only,
(check it out).  If your share is off the local machine, ie on a network
drive, you will have to add that account to the domain users and then apply
it to the local machine, that is hosting the network drive.
My experience anyways.  Who knows maybe I am screwwing something up.

Brian W. King