[thelist] More Smart Tags

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Mon Jun 25 12:22:53 CDT 2001

Raymond Camden wrote on 25/6/01 4:47 pm

>> I don't think the issue is so much one of "You can save images" as the
>> incitement to do so without an accompanying IPR warning.
>
>While this makes sense to me, I'd hate to see the browser get "IPR" crazy.
>Imagine getting a warning every time you viewed source, or saved a html
>page.

I don't disagree. But I would suggest that "Prominently along sales
messages and within helpfiles which talk about the facility" would be
a good place.

Cheers
Martin

email: martin at easyweb.co.uk             PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
       martin at members.evolt.org      snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
  tel: +44 (0)774 063 9985                      Edinburgh,
  url: http://www.easyweb.co.uk                 Scotland