[thelist] Smart Tags- Go on the offensive, not defensive

Martin Kuplens-Ewart martin at takingitglobal.org
Tue Jun 26 12:37:09 CDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "bradclark1" <bradclark1 at msn.com>

<original_message>
You me and 30,000 other people send in bills to microsoft. It will cost
34cents to be a pain. 60p plus for you I should imagine. It will cost
them a fourtune to open every bill and do a reply. Spend another 34cents
to send a complaint to your State Attorney General. For 68cents you are
making your feelings known. Multiply that 30,000 times and there will be
a lot of pissed off people in Redmond. It would be a nightmare for their
publicity people. It will make all the news services and that will cause
some serious unwanted attention for microsoft. One pebble does not hurt
a giant. 30,000 pebbles will put a hurting on him. If you were in their
shoe's what would you do?
</original_message>

Unfortunately for us, Microsoft ignores all invoices not submitted via
email. They simply do not open 'em.

-m