[thelist] tweak critique

Brian King BKing at Impact-Technologies.com
Tue Jun 26 15:33:41 CDT 2001

The page looks a little more balanced.  Definitely and improvement over what
they had.  I think that you need to ditch the New Times Roman font for
something that you can read though.  It's hard on the eyes.

Also, try highlighting a sentence or two in the article to draw attenbtion
to the words.  Or better yet, put a block of  large font text in the middle
of the article, containing a quote from the article.  It makes people want
to read the article to see the context of the statement.

Try a scripted news ticker in the left hand column that shows the headlines
of your other news articles, (from your sub pages).  It adds just a little
eye candy and movement to the screen at a low realestate cost and consumes
very little bandwidth, (in JavaScript anyways).

Brian W. King
Impact Technologies

P.S. Hope I didn't piss you off with the comments.  I certainly didn't
intend to.