[thelist] More E-Commerce Questions (Liability, Encryption)

Robert Goodyear rob_goodyear at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 15:37:16 CDT 2001

Agreed. I think placing trust in the folks who do this for a living (e.g.: financial
transactions) can surely reduce the odds of anything untoward occuring on my site. I feel
much more comfortable leaving critical data with a large and stable company like
Authorizenet rather than with my hosting provider.

/rg