[thelist] AOL

Wilma Schuller wilma at pwim.com
Tue Jun 26 16:19:31 CDT 2001

This is a "me too" - "I agree" reply.

What is it, 30 million users can't be wrong?  Sure they can.

The development cost for complying with AOL's idiosyncrasies adds up!  Not
only time and research for images, but also for JavaScript issues.

For banner gifs that were messed up in AOL I had to create animations, so
AOL would just leave it alone!

Wilma