[thelist] site critique request

villas villas at lava.net
Tue Jun 26 22:49:33 CDT 2001

The light gray headers against white is hard on the eyes, maybe i'm color
blind.

and of course this disclaimer: APOLOGIES: We are aware of the display
problems experienced with this page when using Microsoft Internet Explorer 5
Macintosh Edition; we aim to have this fixed in the very near future. In the
meantime the rest of the site should work just fine - thanks for your
understanding.

...is still relevant.