[thelist] Career track question

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Wed Jun 27 10:48:32 CDT 2001

At 9:21 AM -0400 6/27/01, Alan Mccoy wrote:
>Anyone know the major differences in the career path, opportunities, average
>salary between a web project manager and a web creative director? Just
>looking for an overall comparison of the two.

Despite any actual differences, they are strikingly similar in that
both may have converted TIFFS to JPEGS for a period of time and/or
been in the right place at the right time being good at what they
were doing in the eyes of those that would promote.

I dunno, maybe the advice isn't for everyone ... I'm 100% freelance,
but it seems to me that one should concentrate on being good at
whatever one enjoys most and the rest will follow.

--

- Erik Mattheis

Weaning self off M$.
Learning Linux,.