[thelist] designed challenged

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Wed Jun 27 19:36:11 CDT 2001

Tina Copsey wrote:

> When it comes to the web, Verdana will
> always look better on the screen than Arial or Helvetica.

> > From: "Daniel E. Boen" <dan at the-plate.com>
> >
> > I'm using verdana a lot these days, as it looks great in smaller
> > resolutions, bolded.  It seems to behave itself on all platforms.

Uh, all well and good but - "all platforms"? Doesn't seem to be
available on my Sun :-)   Does anyone have any recommendations for
most common X11 Window system fonts? (I don't have a Linux box in
the office yet ...)

--
H*
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com
Webtuitive Design ---(+1) 408-938-0567 --- http://www.webtuitive.com

    -- creating dynamic Web sites and applications since 1994 --