[thelist] RE: SQL text form box

Eveline Vanhemel eveline_vanhemel at pi.be
Thu Jun 28 03:22:23 CDT 2001

Hi all,

Loved the discussion concerning this topic. I am also rather new to ASP
programming but at the moment I am making a big project with lots of ASP
included.

For me the whole issue of passing strings in the SQL statement was also the
hardest part of ASP programming. What I find useful to do to see if my SQL
statements are passed fine is writing immediately after I create an SQL
statement, the Response.Write command so I have a visualisation of how the
SQL statement is used. To me it has been a great help for learning SQL
embedded in ASP.

Just adding this because it could maybe help someone...:-))

Eveline
eveline_vanhemel at pi.be