[fwd] Re: [thelist] Certification...

Chris Williams cwilliams at compumodules.com
Fri Jun 29 12:37:29 CDT 2001

Why focus on a certificate? It boils down to what you can do, and how fast.
Why not create a showcase of work this person has done, an online portfolio?
Not only will this boost your presence, it will give your developer a
personal project they will be proud of. This will not cost anything except
time to create.

Credibility comes with time; experience; leading to referals and increased
business. The best referal in the world is word of mouth.

Joining professional organizations is a good thing, and Graphic Artists
Guild is one of the best.

Chris