[thelist] IE/SSL Weirdness

Herrick, Emma eherric at ju.edu
Tue Jul 3 11:08:23 CDT 2001

I may be way off base, but here goes: I would first check the network
connection of those folks getting the error message. My understanding is
that if anything gets in the way of the secure handshake they won't be
connected so conceivably if the connection is shaky it won't be accepted.
Just a thought...

Emma