[thelist] Site Root & Document Root

Marcus J. Coles mar at asitis.co.uk
Tue Jul 3 21:14:19 CDT 2001

nope its not the server thats the problem

I'm just after finding out if there is a win wysiwyg editor/site manager
like DW or GL
that allows you to define a siteRoot directory and a documentRoot directory

ie siteRoot = /
& documentRoot = /web

so I can manage other files like logs etc in siteRoot
whilst having pages in /web test ok locally

Marcus