[thelist] xmliseasy.com review

Mark Fletcher mark.fletcher at vtco.com
Wed Jul 4 03:47:41 CDT 2001

Hi Peter -

Nice site, I particularly like the illy's. Just one point, in the section
"very easy XML explanation" I think it would be useful if you describe how a
parser works.

Regards
Mark

Mark Fletcher
Web Educator
Master VTC Author Macromedia Dreamweaver 1.2 - 4.0
HTML 4.0
VTC Creators of Quality Software Training CDs
http://www.vtco.com      email: mark.fletcher at vtco.com
VTC Online University over 12,000 software tutorials