[thelist] a little help with pricing a website

tss24 at cornell.edu tss24 at cornell.edu
Thu Jul 5 00:32:40 CDT 2001

i know, i know. we can't discuss prices on thelist
about selling websites, because that would be price
fixation.

however, i don't want to overcharge my client (and
especially not undercharge him).

so i'm wondering if anyone could reply off list
(motionblur at bigfoot.com) about what they would price a
site like this (estimate):

-ASP web email enabled site (similar to hotmail, but
not as many features)
-SSL and credit card checking for signup
-ability to create and send ecards online
-fully customizable email address, choosing from over
100 domains, plus ability to add sub domains
-different layouts/colors depending on domain

any thoughts/ideas would be greatly appreciated.

-ted