[thelist] Designing in other languages (German/Japanese)

Shaun M. Anderson ShaunAnderson at smarttech.com
Thu Jul 5 11:26:37 CDT 2001

You actually used the English language in the navigation?  Or did you
replicate the English navigation structure and translated the words into
Japanese?

I don't know anything about double-byte character encoding, so I'll need to
do some research on that.

Could/Would I need to buy any other software that would make using Japanese
characters easier?  Anybody used anything like that?

Shaun