[thelist] XML - will it be big?

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Thu Jul 5 23:28:12 CDT 2001

Although anyone predicting what will be "big" in more than a few days
hasn't learned from history, that said, XML is pretty cool ... but it
dumbfounds me how anyone could publish a 600 page book or spend more
than a week in a classroom on the subject. I find it easier to
understand general concepts and have books with great indexes on hand
... I think that's more of what the real world is like (as opposed to
than studying to know what obscure questions a prof might put on a
test) ... but, yes, I've found XML useful.

--

- Erik Mattheis

Apparently a Triple Scorpio.

(612) 827 3963