[thelist] Re: ColdFusion and PhP

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Sun Jul 8 17:49:49 CDT 2001

At 03:55 PM 7/8/2001, you wrote:

>I agree with Matt 100%, except that don't belive you need two Cf licenses.
>Developer licenses (to run on a single box) are free, and then you only have
>to pay for whatever server licenses you need.

The only thing wrong with the free developer versions is that they are
limited to 1 user and do not contain all the functions the full versions
have.  These are good for playing with CF and deciding which one language
to use, but not very good if you develop locally then upload to another server.

I use both.  CF at work and PHP at home.  PHP gets my vote everytime.

Just my $0.02

CDitty