[thelist] Responsibilities of a Webmaster

sfmalo sfmalo at msn.com
Mon Jul 9 06:29:17 CDT 2001

Can anyone point me to a source that spells out (in detail) exactly what the
responsibilities of a webmaster are to a client?

I have some issues simmering inside me as to what I am being asked to do.
Just want to check out first if I'm being asked to do things that a client
should be doing. One example: a client wants a counter put on their web
site. Am I responsible for doing all the legwork AND as is the case here,
signing them up for the counter? Or, should they sign themselves up? Has to
do with such services as Ytrack, theCounter, etc.

This is only one issue.

Appreciate any input. Thanks.

Sharon
Sharon F. Malone
"web design and Internet writing services"
http://www.24caratdesign.com