[thelist] Re:Windows XP / IE 6 and style sheets (Scott Brady)

Brian King BKing at Impact-Technologies.com
Mon Jul 9 07:55:50 CDT 2001

> IE 6 automatically.  Now, when I go to web-sites, the fonts seem to be all
> screwed up, as if the stylesheets aren't working.

I have been using IE 6 for a few months now and have not had any problem
with web pages, such as you mention.
What is the version number?  Did you check the options to make sure you have
not set up something funky?

Brian W. King

> Message: 26
> From: "Scott Brady" <evolt at scottbrady.net>
> To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
> Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 17:26:46 -0600
> charset="iso-8859-1"
> Subject: [thelist] Windows XP / IE 6 and style sheets
>
> I looked in the archives to see if this has been discussed yet and
couldn't
> find it.
>
> I installed Windows XP (Preview Release 1) today, which of course
installed
> IE 6 automatically.  Now, when I go to web-sites, the fonts seem to be all
> screwed up, as if the stylesheets aren't working.
>
> Has anyone else noticed this?  Disabling a stylesheet doesn't seem to be
an
> option, so I'm not sure where it would be.
>
> For what it's worth (it's a moot point, because Smart Tags won't be in the
> final version), Smart Tags were turned off by default for IE 6 / Windows
XP