[thelist] Installing PHP??

Alan Mccoy amccoy at altairtek.com
Mon Jul 9 11:24:02 CDT 2001

I've heard good things about Apache Toolbox (http://www.apachetoolbox.com/)
for setting up everything needed for a Linux-based web server. It downloads
and installs Apache, MySQL, PHP, and OpenSSL (as well as a BUNCH of Apache
mods) from a single script. It doesn't use the RPMs to install, so if you
don't mind using the source tarballs to install everything, it's a
super-easy solution.

Of course, YMMV...

Alan