[thelist] [fwd] Photoshop 6.0

DEBBIE BARNES DBARNES at FRIENDSOFTHEFAMILY.ORG
Mon Jul 9 13:10:34 CDT 2001

This message was held by thelist software and
is being manually forwarded by a list admin.
Please remember to send emails in plain-text
format only, or they will not reach thelist
until it is later forwarded by a list admin.

Okay folks, sorry but this is a "beginner's question" (and yes, I hear
your sighs).  I want to teach myself Photoshop (i'm TIRED of Publisher).

Can someone please tell me the best web site to find Photoshop 6 Tutorials
for Idiots (that being me).  Would really appreciate it.