[thelist] Problem with table cell in NS

Flavia Silveira-Tarzwell (FayeC) fayec at canada.com
Mon Jul 9 16:16:48 CDT 2001

Sorry I didn't post any tips before...
Here it goes:

<tip author="FayeC">
Whenever your programs (specially the Macromedia suite) starts choking
for lack of memory check your start up tab on your msconfig...If you
have too many programs eating your memory in the background all the
major memory hogs will complain...

</tip>

Rudy,thank you again. I had completely forgot to check the css. DUH! One
more learnt...

FayeC