[thelist] RE: [width] Email Newsletter Graphics

Peter Kaulback pkaulbak at idirect.ca
Tue Jul 10 11:38:09 CDT 2001

In the wee hour of 11:51 AM 7/10/01 -0400, Gina K. Anderson bequeathed such
tales as these:
>Thanks to all who've replied so far :) I should've been
>clearer maybe.
>
>I'm not constructing the email newlsetter,the only thing I
>have to worry about is the graphics.
>
>So how wide should a graphic header be, for example? How
>much space do I have to work with in general for mail
>readers? 400 pixels?
>
>Thanks,
>Gina

Gina, I've been mulling over this too and decided to follow other
successful HTML newsletters and they generally all have the header set at
610.  HTH
Peter Kaulback

Eventually the revolutionaries become the established culture, and then
what will they do
-Linus Torvalds