[thelist] FTP Server for Windows NT?

Jon Hall jonhall at ozline.net
Tue Jul 10 18:11:05 CDT 2001

I've never run into this particular problem any servers, NT or 2000. It
would seem like a permissions problem. Perhaps you are setting up the users
as Active Directory users and they are part of a group that has access to
the root folder? I set up ftp accounts as local accounts on that server
only, with permissions on only their folder. I also make sure not to inherit
permissions on a new ftp, so the permissions never get changed on that ftp
unless an admin does it.

jon