[thelist] Old Browsers old Software, cut bait and move on.

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 11 09:48:01 CDT 2001

> From: "Brian King" <BKing at Impact-Technologies.com>
[...]
> customers or competitors).  Even behind the personal user.   I am
> sorry but I WANT to be on the leading edge, not the lagging.  I want
> to work with the latest technology, not have to code for the oldest.
> Where do you want to be...

...on a stable system that works day in and day out so i can do my
job, and even some recreational stuff, without having to tweak,
reconfigure, or do anything other than turn it on...

5 years on one system, and i've never needed to use the latest
software or rebuild it from a massive crash...

who's addage is that about never buying version 1.0 of anything?