[thelist] Another request for a critique -- please, please, please

Rachell Coe rachell at coeville.com
Wed Jul 11 09:59:52 CDT 2001

Hi All!

I am close to completion of a prototype design for my site, and before I
went any further I felt I better get a critique of what I have so
far.  http://www.bluhand.com/demo1.htm I'm really interested in hearing
feedback on the color scheme, and the overall layout.

Just so you know, the content will be white in the blue area at the bottom.
When finished, the design will stretch to fill the screen, and the icons
will be rollovers that will activate the menu in the stripes.  I'm still
not sure about what to do with my contact info, so I just stuck it next to
the logo for now.  Also, I'm thinking of doing something better with quote
-- any ideas?

Thanks guys!
Thank you!

Rachell Coe