[thelist] Templates + using cold fusion and dreamweaver?

Damien Cola damien.cola at synaptique.co.uk
Wed Jul 11 10:48:42 CDT 2001

> i'd push them to DreamWeaver, since it's probably the best
> WYISWYG out there (although it *is* a WYSIWYG) and its
> handling of templates is pretty keen...

I think the same of Dreamweaver, really sexy.

On the other hand, there is a problem with using COLD FUSION and Dreamweaver
templates.
it is that both are using the pound sign #
So if I put an Dreamweaver template editable zone within a CF tag, there is
error.

Anyone has a work around for this, or is defining the whole CF tag the only
option we've got here? Anything on the dreamweaver or Allaire exchange ?

Thank you

Damien COLA - Synaptique
Synaptique (UK) Ltd.
Eurogate Business Park