[thelist] Templates + using cold fusion and dreamweaver

Kevin Raleigh krr at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jul 11 13:54:11 CDT 2001

Can't you just excape the #pound sign ##
and use a string in it's place...

If your code over laps pull it from a variable making sure to escape the
# pound sign.

Kevin

From: "Damien Cola" <damien.cola at synaptique.co.uk>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Subject: RE: [thelist] Templates + using cold fusion and dreamweaver?
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 16:54:38 +0100
charset="iso-8859-1"

> i'd push them to DreamWeaver, since it's probably the best
> WYISWYG out there (although it *is* a WYSIWYG) and its
> handling of templates is pretty keen...

I think the same of Dreamweaver, really sexy.

On the other hand, there is a problem with using COLD FUSION and Dreamweaver
templates.
it is that both are using the pound sign #
So if I put an Dreamweaver template editable zone within a CF tag, there is
error.

Anyone has a work around for this, or is defining the whole CF tag the only
option we've got here? Anything on the dreamweaver or Allaire exchange ?