accessible design (was RE: [thelist] Old Browsers old Software, cut bait and move on.)

Jamie Bakum jamie.bakum at circle.com
Wed Jul 11 15:59:35 CDT 2001

> Show me one on which ALA is inaccessible.

Oh... I don't know, try NN4.77...

(goes to ALA)

Hmm, since I hadn't returned to ALA in awhile due to my disgust...it appears
they are at least letting me see things now, rather than just giving me the
"you have a non-compliant browser" message they had up before.

Still, no way in heck I'm going to tell (from my logs) 30% or so of my
visitors that they're getting a crippled version of my site.....
---

Jamie