[thelist] RE: XML - XSL conversion: not working?

dante dante at vianet.net.au
Thu Jul 12 03:15:23 CDT 2001

Tim,

Thanks for the reply.
I found the problem - the Wrox XSLT book is written to conform with the
latest spec's of xslt.
IE5 isn't.
I've downloaded the latest version (3) of the msxml parser here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?URL=/downloads/sample.asp?ur
l=/msdn-files/027/001/596/msdncompositedoc.xml
Sorry, that namespace xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl"(Working
Draft-xsl) has been superseded.
The current standard is xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"

Thanks,