[thelist] .max extensions

Brad Miller brad at beldamar.com
Thu Jul 12 12:50:57 CDT 2001

I know this has been discussed here before but I couldn't find the answer in
the archives.
I have a file that was sent to me with a .max extension.
It is not a 3dsmax file it is a file that Visioneer Paper Port scanners
uses. Does anyone know how to open these types of files. My client can't
figure out how to save the files as anything else and I need to get them
opened.

Since this is sorta OT I will leave a tip

<tip type=Windows ME>In WinME you can increase your performance by turning
down the amount of space used by the restore feature. By turning this
feature down to the smallest possible size (200MB) you will reduce the
amount of time your system spends backing up. Turning this feature off can
sometimes cause serious problems and is not recommended</tip>

Thanks,
Brad Miller
702-438-7660
www.rapidfx.com