[thelist] stopping link border with xhtml

Bill Mason data at data1701d.com
Fri Jul 13 09:48:11 CDT 2001

At 06:03 AM 7/13/01, you wrote:
>While using a css, Netscape images used as links have a annoying blue
>border.  The only solution I have found is setting the border=0 within the
>image tag. This, apparently, isn't compliant.  So, I am looking for a css
>fix.

The way to do it in CSS would be theoretically:

A IMG {border : none;}

But NN4 doesn't support it.  If you really want it out of there, border=0
would have to be used.  But if you're writing Transitional XHTML, border is
allowed.  If you're writing Strict XHTML, ugh.

Bill Mason
data at data1701d.com
Dateline: Starfleet
http://www.data1701d.com