[thelist] Image question & actions

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Fri Jul 13 12:56:28 CDT 2001

> You can apply the same effect/process to many layers/objects in
> PS recording
> the process as an "Action", then running it every time you need it. This
> way, you can use it in multiple .psd files without having to open
> a previous
> one and copy the effects.

Actions are very cool and if you use Photoshop a lot, you'd be happy to
learn how to do these. They can be a little touchy and you have to play with
them a bit to figure out where they break and where they work.

I just did a Google search which turned up this page of pre-set actions:

http://www.actionxchange.com/

I've never downloaded any actions before but I think some of these look
pretty fun.

- amanda