[thelist] tax calc package/service

Bev Corwin bev at enso-company.com
Fri Jul 13 14:04:42 CDT 2001

Hi there...

Its going to be difficult to find something like that unless you own a bank.
Those fees are generated by the banks charges and credit card company
charges to the company doing the transactions.   You are better off paying
for the services,  you are better off having them.  There are services that
are more affordable than others... and services that have better security,
etc.

We recommend www.verifyonline.com .   You may contact robyn at verifyonline.com
or kenny at verifyonline.com and they will be happy to help you with questions.
They have successfully completed online transfers with Chinese Banks with
their: www.e-NetChina.com service.   Its quite impressive and exciting what
that will allow with future trade in China.  They also offer credit lines,
etc, with www.creditnet.com .

I know this group and they will help with whatever you need to make it
affordable.  They like working with smaller companies and have a superior
product.  However, they also have the scalable resources to support large
corporations, also.  They are really a breath of fresh air when it comes to
online processing.  Feel free to contact them for more information,
especially the exciting news with China.

Sincerely,
Bev