[thelist] Swish... > Critiques

Annie annie at twitch.ca
Sat Jul 14 16:55:04 CDT 2001

Is a critique ever bad? I would think that at least in the professional
world any and all opinions would be welcome. Considering the importance of
marketing in web development, a site needs to sell to the largest audience
possible. Even if just one person sees room for improvement i want to hear
about it, whether i ask for it or not :)
but thats just me

annie