[thelist] Swish... > Critiques

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Sat Jul 14 17:56:44 CDT 2001

Post-mortem to my last comment BTW - I think your work is incredible,
Amanda. I took the liberty of checking out your site and thought that you
are truly an artist of exceptionally beautiful talents.

I think just by being here and exposing our domain names we're asking for
critiques to some extent, although not necessarily always verbalized
critiques. Sometimes people keep their opinions to themselves. Is that a
good thing?

Wahoo. Saturday philosophy session with Bill is open.

BH