[thelist] Swish........

sfmalo sfmalo at msn.com
Sat Jul 14 18:38:34 CDT 2001

Sandy -
It won't show as still loading because it's not a .swf file, it's an
animated gif. I purposely stayed away from using a .swf because of slower
download times.

Are you using a 56K modem or DSL? Might want to try again and let me know. I
may try to reduce the file size although I have not noticed a long wait for
it to appear.

Anyone else feel they had to wait a long time to see it?

Sharon