[thelist] Swish... > Critiques

iibiz sales at iibiz.com
Sat Jul 14 18:44:10 CDT 2001

Youch!  Hey guys, take it easy.

She just posted it as a sample of what a particular program can do.

We have all different skill levels on this list.  Every one of us has
learned by "doing".

And what I learned from my original post of "what can swish do?" is the
following:

Sometimes a simple animated gif will do the job just fine!

See site in progress - www.iibiz.com/snomogear   It was just the "cool stuff
with attitude" that I wanted some movement to, but didn't want it going nuts
on the page.........well, der, I did an animated gif and only set it to loop
twice.

Critiques welcome - text is all written to the owners - good way to fill up
a page instead of greeking when you're presenting it to them online.  And
this is a little gaudier than I usually go, but I figure the guys (mostly)
looking at it will think it's cool.......

Sandy