[thelist] Swish........

sfmalo sfmalo at msn.com
Sun Jul 15 00:11:36 CDT 2001

Amanda -
Thank you. That was the purpose of the original email. The client is very
pleased with the Flash animated gif. Client not interested in bells and
whistles, but wants a conservative approach. Has been turned off by other
Flash-generated presentations. So, you give the client what they want.

DC -
Thanks for your critique altho that wasn't what I asked for. The second
"amateurish" gif (the door opening in as in Enter) was not made by me nor is
it a Flash-generated gif. The client also liked it, but we are always open
to opinions. Will take this into consideration.

Sharon