[thelist] NET::STMP/Perl 5 for green beginners

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Sun Jul 15 18:30:20 CDT 2001

At 03:17 PM 7/15/2001, you wrote:
>Morn' Gang:
>
>I hope you all had a nice relaxing weekend. In an email conversation with
>the boss of client's ISP he recommended me the use NET::SMTP to send forms
>via email to my client.
>
>Questions:
>- Are the any manuals out there describing how to modify the script to my
>needs?
>- What are my possibilties to scan if required conditions are fullfilled?
>- To fullfill the subject line: are there any recommendable books
>introducing to Perl5, preferable in German?

Try here...

http://search.cpan.org/doc/JHI/perl-5.7.2/lib/Net/SMTP.pm

This "should" be installed by default with a Perl Installation. However, it
may not be there. hopefully since he was directing you to this, it's there
for your use.

---
Anthony Baratta
President
Keyboard Jockeys

Blatant Plug: Cool Jazz for a hot summer,
     http://LisaMarie.Baratta.com