[thelist] 24caratdesign.com critique (was: Swish... > Critiques)

sfmalo sfmalo at msn.com
Mon Jul 16 06:07:03 CDT 2001

Alastair and Scott -

Thanks so much for conveying the problem with my home page causing browser
crashes. I tested it originally using IE 5.01 on Win98SE and never had a
problem...and have since "visited" it testing changes ... and nothing like
that ever happened.

Well, I removed the scroller script entirely so if you have a chance, could
you test it again to see if it's still crashing your IE browser? <comment>Of
all things, IE!</comment>