[thelist] [fwd] meta keywords

ALBIE ATTIAS ALBIE at eurosimm.com
Mon Jul 16 09:13:13 CDT 2001

This message was held by thelist software and
is being manually forwarded by a list admin.
Please remember to send emails in plain-text
format only, or they will not reach thelist
until it is later forwarded by a list admin.

I'm looking for some good advice regarding meta tags and descriptions:

Obviously different Search engines have different requirements but, as I'm
intending to create only one version of each page in my site, what is a
good
number of keywords to include in the keywords meta tag?

Are there any free sites out there that detail the most commonly searched
for words and phrases by category?

Regards

Albie Attias

IT Manager