[thelist] swish/flash in bannerads

Damien Cola damien.cola at synaptique.co.uk
Mon Jul 16 13:30:56 CDT 2001

or you will have to transform your program, so that it is like a gateway,
that is the banners should carry with them their complete html code:
e.g.
for gif:
>img src='image.gif' width='464' height='60'<
and for flash:
>object lalaalalalalaalala<

DON'T FORGET THAT YOU NEED THE ** OBJECT AND EMBBED ** CODES

Damien COLA - Synaptique
Synaptique (UK) Ltd.
Eurogate Business Park
TN24 8XW, Ashford, Kent