[thelist] dhtml menu

Collins, Mike MCollins at alston.com
Mon Jul 16 16:15:37 CDT 2001

Hi there.  I have tried to adapt the menu that webmonkey uses for there
navigation system.  It works in IE 4, 5 and Netscape 6.  Although it didn't
work in IE 4 like they had it.  I had to modify it to make it work in that.
In fact, their site doesn't work in IE 4 at all.  Which I find interesting.
Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else has used this code and had the same
problems, and if so, how did you fix them?

Michael J. Collins
Alston & Bird, LLP
Knowledge Services
404-881-4915

NOTICE:  This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone (404-881-7000) or by electronic mail (postmaster at alston.com), and delete this message and all copies and backups thereof.  Thank you.