[thelist] CSS Strangeness

Robert Goodyear rob_goodyear at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 17:47:59 CDT 2001

1) The mouseovers are working for me on IE5.5/PC. Is there a specific browser combination
that's not working for you?

2) Jeez... your client should take a calming mushroom if something as arcane as a display
property not working causes them to "freak out" 'cause as I'm sure you've seen by now on
this very list, CSS is not perfect by any means yet!

/rg