[thelist] weird Netscape glitch

ALBIE ATTIAS ALBIE at eurosimm.com
Tue Jul 17 03:40:14 CDT 2001

Thanks for all your help guys but my Netscape problem still remains despite
my removal of all the background="" from the code. I can't understand it
since I cannot get my background image to appear on any page within the site
within Netscape but it works fine in IE. What could be causing this?

http://www.eurosimm.com/aboutus_framed.htm