[thelist] [the list] Netscape 4.7 table troubles

Janet Nabring-Stager jnabring at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 11:46:46 CDT 2001

Thanks to Seb and Malcolm-I've managed to resolve this!
But I must warn you, stay tuned for more 'why doesn't this work in
Netscape-arrggghhhhh!' issues from this end.   (I do promise to check
the archives like a good kid, really I do...)

<tip>
When creating tables and specifiying widths (either table or cell) be
careful that the percentages add up, or havoc may ensue on your
pages.
</tip>

=====
Janet Nabring-Stager